<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20231373?origin\x3dhttp://ezanandayu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




.Saturday, January 07, 2006 ' 12:31 AM
Managed to have my hair trimmed today. Rushed there after work as the salon situated at Holland Village. Headed to Lido for dinner after that. Thought of catching midnight movies but think again, nah...forget about it. I am working at 11am tomorrow so some other times perhaps. Even if i am not working, don't think i wanna watch it cos it is just a waste of money (Although i'm not the one who's paying). I would rather buy a pirated cd and watch it at home. I could watch it countless time. Khekhekhekhe. Save $$$....

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to Dearest Mas. I hv messaged you this morning but yet to received any reply frm you. Hope you get my message. And to you Shirley, Happy Birthday! May god bless them both. Hope you guys had an awesome day.

Dinner at Lido

My Momok

Him again

My Mentel Pose

Red packet from all of us (Shirley, Yus & Jenny)








Eternal Bliss



Ezan & Ayu
20 Feb 1982 & 28 Mar 1982
Pisces & Aries
Got together on 1 Oct 2000
Engaged on 2nd Nov 2002
Married since 8th Sept 2007
Blessed with a little angel, Nur Alyaa Elisqa

The Lil Sweetheart



Nur Alyaa Elisqa
3rd October 2008
KKH Baby
Mummy's Honey
Daddy's Sugar
Gain IQ
Drypers & Huggies


My Wishlist

Brown Bag

For lil one

Travel Playpen
4 Wheeler Pram

Fill Me In



Side Kicks

A-B-C
Arin..Alynn..Aisah..BabyGerl..Beauillusion..
D-E-F
Dee Danial..Diana..Dee..Eza Ely..Eidah..Fad..Farah Fasya.. Fezah..Faeza..
G-H-I
Ima..
J-K-L
Joey..Lady Z..Lina..Lynn..
M-N-O
Mary Jane..Missy Zai..Mila-R.. Ogy..
P-Q-R
Plain Jane..Raihan..Rynie..
Rose..Rina..
S-T-U-V
Syasya..Shikin..
Syasya..Trina..
W-X-Y-Z
Yanni..Yati..Yana..
Zana..Zanna..


Darling(s)